Hello Party with a Purpose Fans! We have some amazing updates to share with you! First… it’s time to mark your calendars for our 2nd Annual Party with a Purpose! SAVE THE DATE Friday, May 4th at Rush Creek Golf Course.
We also are very excited to share an update for you from Abbey’s Wish Trip. YOU sent Abby to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado. Abbey’s favorite parts of this amazing trip – in her own words:
- Meeting and swimming with Katie Ledecky – she was so nice and down to earth. She made me feel right at home!
- Meeting Simone Manuel – she was also super nice and very relatable.
- Talking to the coaches – they gave me a lot of good advice and invited me out to their swim camp this summer and also told me if I ever need any help with getting in contact with colleges that they would be happy to help.
- The Stanford Swim Team – they were all extremely kind and we got to sit in the hot tub together and just talk. It felt like I was talking with my friends after practice!
- Touring the whole facility – it was so amazing to see where the best athletes in the world come to train and all the amenities that the OTC has to offer!
To all of you who have supported Charitable Housewives, Party with a Purpose and Abbey, we THANK YOU and we can’t wait to do this again on May 4th! Watch this space for ticket info and more details soon!